Danny Saucedo x NA-KD competition - Terms & Conditions
We’re offering two persons a chance to win a trip to Gothenburg for two. The trip includes a one-night hotel stay for two, two tickets to the The Run(A)way Show, a meet and greet with Danny and 1000€ to shop for at NA-KD.com. Two winners will be selected.
What to do? Record yourselves by interpreting one of Danny’s songs - sing, lip synch, dance, do comedy. It’s up to you! Show us your talent side.
One winner will be selected by the public and one by Danny! The competition runs from October 4, 2019 to October 27, 2019. The period for uploading the video is October 4th to October 22nd, 2019 and the period for voting is October 23rd to 27th, 2019. By entering the competition, you agree to the Rules and Terms & Conditions found below.
The competition is open to any nationality provided that the entrant is over the age of 18 at the time of the closing date or is over the age of 13 and has received parental consent to enter the competition
Submit a video of yourself where you interpret one of Danny’s songs (sing, lip synch, dance, do comedy etc).
Two winners will be selected: one by Danny Saucedo himself and one by the public
No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition
Any spam or abusive entries will be disregarded from the Competition
The prize can only be redeemed from October 31st 2019 to December 21nd, 2019 and is based on availability.
The Competition is not open to employees from NA-KD
Our decision in all matters to do with the Competition and its rules will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This competition (hereinafter, the ”Competition”) is conducted by NAKDCOM ONE WORLD AB, company registration number 556971-2002, with its registered address at Gamlestadsvägen 4 B15, 415 02 - Göteborg, Sweden (hereinafter, “the Promoter”).
1. Qualifying entrants 1.1. The Promoter’s employees, interns and consultants, and their immediate families, and the Promoter’s suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter the Competition. 1.2.The Competition is open to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age by the day of the entry and who are not under guardianship. All Entrants under between the age of 13 and 18 must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all Terms and Conditions. The parent or guardian may be called to verify consent and may be required to sign a release at the discretion of the Promoter. The release will require the winner’s parent or guardian to accept responsibility for the acts and forbearances of the winner. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian. 1.3. Entrants must have a residential address in any of NA-KD’s markets (where NA-KD delivers at the time of the entry). 1.4. Entrants are not entitled to enter the Competition if they are resident in a country or jurisdiction where the Competition may breach any law or regulation. 1.5. Entrants are free to submit as many individual entries as they wish and each entry will be judged separately. 1.6.Entrants must agree to and comply with these Rules and Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry Period. Entrants can enter the Competition at any time under the dates and hours set above in Rules.
3. Prize. Prize set above in Rules can be redeemed by the winners.The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and the winners cannot request any alternative prize.
4. Competition Entries 4.6.To enter the Competition, entrants must follow above method set in Rules and:
a) Register an account and upload and submit their video entry. following rules set above. Video files created using most digital cameras, camcorders and mobile phones such as in the .AVI, .MOV, .WMV, and .MPG file formats, are accepted
b) Read and accept the terms and conditions and provide additional contact details so NA-KD can contact you if you are selected as a winner. Your details will be used solely for the purpose of administering the competition.
4.7. Any entry unlawful, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, hateful, threatening, discriminatory, offensive or which may infringe third-party rights will be disqualified. In addition, NA-KD reserves the right to take any further action in respect of such entries and/or to remove any material deemed offensive or infringing on third party rights. 4.8.An Entrant Video entry must be entirely original to the Entrant. Any entries which are incomplete, incorrect, inaudible, incomprehensible, shall be void. 4.9.Entries will not be complete until Entrants have uploaded their video entry and accepted these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to disqualify any entries submitted and/or finalised after the Competition has closed. 4.10. The Entrants must keep a digital or hard copy of their video entry. If required, Entrants must supply the original recording of their video entry for use in connection with the Competition, including (but not limited to) for potential broadcast online or transmission by any electronic means. 4.11. By entering the Competition, Entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, and complete. Entrants also warrant that they are the copyright owners of their video entries which must be original works. 4.12. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win the Competition. There is no cost to enter the Competition. However, internet connection and usage rates may apply. All entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs. 5. Winner selection. All video entries will be subject to moderation. NA-KD shall have absolute discretion to accept or reject any video entry and to remove any video entry already accepted without giving reasons for the decision. All correct and eligible Entrants will be selected following all terms set herein. Selection is final, and no correspondence related to the Competition will be entered.
The Public, from all eligible entries received, shall vote for their favourite Entrants. The voting will open using the below factors: - You may vote online once every 24hours. Voting is free. - The system takes into account unique votes (to counter vote fraud), Number of views, Number of Social shares and Number of comments. We reserve the right to disallow votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent votes have been cast (ie more votes than a human being could possibly submit in the time available without the use of software or other devices designed to make automated votes). We reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant who engages in activity which could be designed to unfairly manipulate the outcome of the Public Vote. The Entrant who receive the highest number of public votes & over all engagement will win the first prize. In addition, Danny Saucedo, in its sole discretion, will choose a second winner. In the event of an equal number of votes, all tied Entrants will be judged by our team, who will determine at its sole discretion which Entrants should win the Public vote. The winners must be available to take part in interviews and/or any other promotional materials and/or events if requested by us. In the event that a winner is not available when required, we reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to select an alternative winner. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of a prizewinner's identity in the form of a passport or driver's license and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a prizewinner cannot provide the Promoter with proof of identity reasonably acceptable, the Promoter may withdraw the prize and select another winner. In addition, and in relation with the prize, the winners might need to submit additional information in order to redeem the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner should the winner not provide the necessary additional information. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winners should the winners fail to reply the Promoter’s message within forty-eight (48) hours. In such case, the Promoter may select an alternative winner. If for any reason the winners choose not to take up the prize or any part of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to ask the winners to confirm this in writing, so the Promoter can be able to retain or dispose of the prize (or part of the prize).
6. Intellectual Property rights and use of entries 6.1.All entrants license and grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to moderate and use their entry on any of the Promoter’s marketing channels. All entries and associated personal data are and will be public to all. By entering the Competition and accepting the present Rules and Terms & Conditions, entrants agree that the Promoter may use their personal details for the purpose of conducting the Competition. 6.2. All entrants acknowledge that some third parties will have access to and may be able to republish their entries. 6.3.By entering this Competition, Entrants agree that the Promoter may hold and use all personal data given to the Promoter by the entrants for the purpose of managing this Competition. 7. Disqualification The Promoter reserves the right to refuse and/or to disqualify any entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe that the entrant has breached any of the rules set forth or otherwise where an entrant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Competition or won using fraudulent means. Late or incomplete entries which do not satisfy these Rules and Terms & Conditions will be disqualified and not be able to enter into the Competition.
11. Governing law. The Competition and its Rules and Terms & Conditions will be governed in accordance with the laws of Sweden and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Sweden. Entrants agree to comply with all their relevant local laws.